Dynamic Family Services
Families who experience addiction or mental health problems can become stuck in unhealthy patterns of thinking and behavior. At Family Recovery Resource Experts, we consider the entire family to be our client, not just the person with addiction or other behavioral health issues. Our relationship with your family begins with a no-obligation initial consultation. We’ll explore whether any of our service packages, described below, can help you and your family get unstuck. Our unique approach moves families through four stages:
- Stabilization. Get anyone who needs immediate help the services they require.
- Education. Learn about the issues that contribute to your family feeling stuck.
- Insight. Create the foundation for growth and change for the entire family.
- Functional change. Support the path to lasting, effective and comfortable change.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a no-obligation initial consultation and learn how Dynamic Family Services can help your family become unstuck.
Dynamic Family Workshops
Our experiential workshops are custom tailored to offer concrete solutions for your family’s needs. These workshops are often the catalyst for immediate growth and change. Our therapists will design a workshop for your family based on data we collect regarding your situation and experience. Some of the topics addressed in the workshops may include:
- Effective communication
- Conflict resolution
- Family roles
- Grounding techniques
- Healthy boundaries
- Negative beliefs
- Adaptive strategies
- Personal responsibility
- Values clarification
- Techniques to build mutual support
Your family will work privately with one or more of our licensed therapists for a one-, two- or three-day workshop. We will help you identify your family’s strengths, needs, and challenges and how you can work together to bring about healthy functional change.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a no-obligation initial consultation and learn how Dynamic Family Workshops can help your family become unstuck.
Dynamic Family Intervention
An individual in need of immediate help with behavioral or addiction issues benefits from a clear and consistent message from their family members. Our approach to intervention gives voice to the collective needs of the family while respecting the preferences of the individual who is at high risk. Because our family therapists support personal responsibility and choice, your loved one will experience far less shame, fear and anger, positioning them to effectively engage in treatment.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a no-obligation initial consultation. This can be done face-to-face or via phone or video conference. Learn how Dynamic Family Intervention can provide a smooth transition into treatment for your loved one and long-term recovery for the entire family.
Dynamic Family Counseling
Our Dynamic Family Counseling services provide ongoing support for families throughout their journey to recovery. Our family therapists take a solution-focused approach to counseling that sets families on the path to effective and rewarding long-term recovery.
We work with families in three important ways:
- Our therapists work with individuals and family members, with a focus on the entire family system, on a scheduled hourly basis.
- Our therapists are also available for unscheduled coaching and counseling after hours, when difficult events or crises take place. This unique aspect of our service helps families integrate their new skills and information into their lives in real-time.
- Our team becomes a resource for all of your family’s behavioral health needs, including referrals for:
- Specialized and individual therapy options
- Medical and/or legal issues
- Safety and security concerns
- Navigating insurance and coordinating services with other health care providers
- Tailoring the level of continuing care to your family’s available resources
Get in touch with us today to schedule a no-obligation initial consultation and learn how Dynamic Family Counseling can support your family on its recovery journey in real-time.